Cruise Tips For Smart People
1) Register on line and Print Your Luggage Tags and cruise ticket. Securely attach the tag with your cabin # to luggage before
entering the dock. If you also attach a bright colored ribbon or sticker it helps you find luggage.
2) Look at the cruise line site about dress code and rules and regulations. Have at least one "dressy outfit" and "business casual" for evening events. Don’t bring things not allowed like weapons, etc.
3) Book excursions you know you really want before leaving. Some independent tours must be booked and printed before leaving. If you are undecided the tour desk on the ship will help you. Some ports have taxis and tours to buy after you leave the ship if you like surprises.
4) Get to the dock early. Look at your itinerary and when it is recommended to arrive. Most ships require you to be on board 30 minutes prior to departure, but if you get there early you can have a great lunch and walk around the ship even if your room is not ready yet. This is the fun time!!
5) While at the dock inform kids and everyone with you not to make jokes about bombs, upset stomach, etc. Custom agents are listening! You and your luggage will also be scanned for knives, etc. like at the airport.
6) Pay attention to the cruise paper in your room. It will tell you what ports require passports or give special instructions for safety and exiting the ship.
7) Go to the safety drill! It is required by law and could save your life!
8) Use the room safe. On a cruise you can lock away your money and troubles! Always have your key card and ID to exit and enter the ship.
9) Have a good attitude! When you go to shows, dinner, and back to your room the crew will chant things like "Aren’t you having a great vacation?!" You are mysteriously being programmed to enjoy life! So enjoy!!!!
Low Price Cruises and Travel wishes you a great vacation!
Written and published by Bill Harbin Jr at the website www.lowpriceisnice.com